Saturday, April 9, 2011

Spring time....


My favourite place in London...Camden Town....

Change is good. Change in the seasons is also very good. Although I just saw my first Canadian winter (however brief from November to mid-January), in 3 years, the feel, sight and smell of snow still makes me giggle and comforted in it's purity of colour and texture. Yet, with spring, blooming flowers, waking to the singing of birds, basking in the heat that awakens all, there is a sense of "it's time" for the world to come alive again...... and for the F1 season to begin :-}....
Enjoy some spring moments from my travels...

 Chicago...

Cardiff, Wales...

St. Andrew's, Scotland...


 Monte Carlo....
 Castle Howard, York, UK
 
 White Cliff's of Dover
 Cannes on the French Riviera

Ontario Trilliums.

No comments:

Post a Comment