Friday, April 1, 2011

Directions...do they all lead to forks in the road?

So, what a difference a day makes. This morning I woke up anticipating the end of another work week, and possibly that scrumptious glass of red wine accompanying tonight's dinner.... and now I'm witnessing a transformation of life present, considering life past and embracing life forward.... yes, my dear folks, I will be returning to Egypt in a month's time...not to  get involved in unresolved politics, but to wait out the processing of my 2 year upcoming stay in Nepal.... The trade off for leaving this miraculous space 2 months prior to my original plan, is that I will now be spending those two months with the man's, AND confirming the next 2 years beyond July back in this miraculous space, WITH the man's... HOW'S ABOUT THAT!!!

1 comment:

  1. I just noticed this blog post and by looking at the date that means you should be coming back to Egypt about now... are you? Would be amazing if you were cause i miss you! I'm guessing that your visa has been sorted without a visit back here though cause i am sure Mark would of said something!

    ReplyDelete